10/05/2016

Film Photos: Japan 2016 Ⅱ







Hello there ❁❁  この間載せた日本で撮ったフィルム写真集の続き✧ 今回のは大阪へ向かう電車の中と京都観光に行った時のだよ。
Here's another film photo collection from my Japan trip.


august 23rd 2016 - on the way to Osaka
青春18切符を使って、湘南から大阪まで行ってきたの。今回の日本の旅は、ずっと待ち続けてたFrank Oceanの新しいアルバム"Blonde"ばっかり聴いてた!だからこのアルバムを聴くと日本のこと思い出す!
This is on the way to Osaka from my home town.  Through this trip, I only listened to Frank Ocean's Blonde so this album always reminds me of Japan every time when I listen to it which is pretty cool!





august 24th 2016 - Kyoto










久しぶりの京都は、夏に行くのもいいけど冬の方が好きだなと思った。でもやっぱり京都っていいね♡関西で買いたかったお茶も買えたし、お好み焼きも、たこ焼きも食べれたし、大満足!

I love Kyoto so much!!  I could have Japanese food which I should have when I'm in west side of Japan, like Takoyaki and Okonomiyaki.  Also, I got some good green tea too!

See you sooooooon!  Have a lovely day!!


xx hik

8 件のコメント:

  1. I can't even begin to tell you how much I want to go to Japan!
    Aleeha xXx
    http://www.halesaaw.com/

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Hello, Hale! YES! I would like many people to see how beautiful Japan is xx

      削除
  2. Your photos are absolutely gorgeous, they have that dreamy quality I love so much. Lovely xxx

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Aww thank you very much! You're so sweet xx

      削除
  3. Les photos sont trop belles !! J'adore 👌🏼👌🏼😀

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Merci beaucoup! J'adore ton blog xx

      削除
  4. What a cute photos hun breath taking! Thanks for sharing. Have a lovely day!
    Dominica from www.its-dominica.blogspot.co.uk

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Hello, Dominica! Thank you for your sweet comment! Have a lovely day to you, too xx

      削除